The following diagnostic tests are available:
- Food Allergy/Sensitivity Blood Test
- Heavy Metal Toxicity Test
- Female/Male Hormone Saliva Test
- Adrenal Cortisol Stress Saliva Test
- Liver Detoxification Profile
- Amino Acids, Vitamins and Fatty Acids Test
- Comprehensive Diagnostic Stool Analysis
- Environmental Toxicity and Chemical Solvent Test
With the advancement of science, technology, medicine and industry, there has been incredible progress to mankind. However, this progress has taken a toll on the human body through the contamination of our atmosphere and water, and through the pollution and depletion of our soil and foods. Even though the human body has the amazing ability to adapt, these contaminants are accumulating faster than our bodies are able to handle them. This toxic burden is resulting in a myriad of chronic illnesses that stem from altered metabolism, nutritional deficiencies, hormonal imbalances and enzyme dysfunction.
Toxins derive from several sources that affect the physical body, mental sharpness and acuity, and the emotional and spiritual being. The idea behind a thorough detoxification program is to promote complete elimination of toxins and wastes through every exit pathway of the body. Naturopathic medicine ensures that detoxification programs are compiled to cater to the individual based on the patient’s medical history and requirements. Patients who begin their naturopathic program with a detoxification protocol often experience:
- an alleviation of their health symptoms,
- increased energy,
- fat loss,
- proper sleep patterns and
- increased mental acuity.
Corporate Wellness Programs
Corporate wellness programs are developed to meet the specific needs of the organization based on the principles of prevention. The tools used in naturopathic medicine emphasize optimizing health, vitality and productivity of employees to reduce lost time. Educating people how to take charge of their health to prevent injuries and illness will result in increased mental acuity, energy levels, productivity and morale. Employers will reap the benefits of increased profits, decreased drug plan and insurance costs, decreased absenteeism and increased staff loyalty.
Seminars topics available for wellness workshops and/or Lunch ‘N Learns include but are not limited to:
- Introduction to Naturopathic Medicine
- Beating the Cold and Flu Season
- Naturopathic Approach to Stress Management
- Break the Weight-Loss Barrier!
- Arthritis: Naturopathic Treatment of Pain After Vioxx and Celebrex
- Digestive Distress: A Look into Naturopathic Treatment
- Healthy Heart: A Naturopathic Approach
- Naturopathic Approach to Healthy Nutrition
- Menopause and Naturopathic Medicine
- Naturopathic Medicine Prevents Chronic Illness and Cancer
- Infant Nutrition
- Sports Nutrition
- Smoking Cessation: A Naturopathic Approach
- How to Control Diabetes with Naturopathic Medicine
- Cosmetic Acupuncture: A Safer Alternative to Botox or Facelifts
Book an appointment with Dr. Camille now!
copyright 2022 © Path to Wellness All Rights Reserved